1. Our contact details
Name: LEJEUNE Régis
Address: Rue Mosselman 4, 4000 Liège
ECB number: BE 0771 295 203
A European regulation has been established and comes into force on May 25, 2018. This is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016) , which reinforces the rules already in place concerning the collection and use of personal data by an organization.
Mr Luciole grants of great importance to your rights relating to information which is specific to you. This policy aims to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you are required to provide to us through our website (www.mrluciole.com) in accordance with this GDPR.
To better understand how your data is collected and used, we invite you to read this document.
3. The data collected
By using our website (www.mrluciole.com), you are required to send us personal data. Personal data is defined as "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person".
3.1. The data collected, which you communicate to us, are generally the following:
- Last name and first name
- Fixed telephone number
- Mobile phone number
3.2. Data collection via our website may take place:
- When filling out a contact form
- When you subscribe to the site's newsletter
The collection of personal data mentioned here reflects an acquisition via the website but this collection can also be done when you contact us by phone or mail, whether for a request for information or to make an appointment.
4 Why does Mr Luciole collect personal data?
To be able to contact you, send your order, more generally, inform you about our activities.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the Belgian law of July 30, 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the legal bases on which we we support to process this information are as follows:
- We rely on your consent to send our advertising mail. Indeed, the company Mr Luciole cannot collect personal data for this purpose without your consent (unless you are already a customer). We make sure to ask you for this consent when sending this information (newsletter subscription, etc.). Sending an email or subscribing to our newsletter confirms your agreement to the use of this data.
- We have a contractual obligation;
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a legitimate interest in collecting your information and exchanging with you (: to respond to your requests or improve our services, prevent abuse and fraud, control the regularity of our services, exercise, defend and preserve our rights, for example in litigation, as well as provide evidence of a possible violation of our rights, manage and improve our relations with you, constantly improve our website as well as our products / services, unless these interests are superseded by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.)
We take care in any event to maintain a proportionate balance between our legitimate interest and respect for your privacy.
If the legal basis for our processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
The company Mr Luciole guarantees the protection of this personal information. Each information you send us must be used in accordance with GDPR practices. Personal data is used only by our company. We use subcontractors (in particular IT service providers for the secure hosting of your data) who are scrupulously selected. These subcontractors are in particular subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
5. Your rights regarding your personal data
Under the GDPR and subject to our own rights and obligations, you have the following rights:
5.1. Right of information
The company Mr Luciole hereby agrees to let you know what data is collected, how and why it collects it.
5.2. Right of access and right of portability
You have the right to ask the company Mr Luciole to know the information it has about you and to send you a copy of it. Mr Luciole undertakes to provide you with this data in a simple form.
5.3. Right of portability
you have the right to request that your data be returned to you in an easily transmitted format or, if technology permits, that it be transmitted directly to another company.
5.4. Right of rectification and right to be forgotten
You can also request the updating of your erroneous or obsolete information as well as the erasure of your personal data at any time. Please note that, according to the information, the right to be forgotten does not replace the legal obligation to keep company documents (orders, invoices for example).
5.5. Right of restriction
you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
5.6. Right of opposition
You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or for any other purpose (customer opinion, information note, etc.).
For any request to exercise a right or for any further information, you can contact CréaPME by sending us an email with proof of identity to the following address: email@example.com
We will then do everything we can to do what is necessary as soon as possible.
6. Complaint to the supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, whose contact details are as follows:
Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 (0) 2 274 48 00
7. Links to other websites and social networks
Our site may on certain occasions contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the use made by these sites of the information collected when you click on these links.
8. Data retention period
We keep your data for the duration of our relationship and 10 years after the end of it. After this period, we will delete or anonymize your personal data.
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org < / p>
- Mail to the following address: Mr Luciole - Rue Mosselman 4– 4000 Liège
11. What to do in the event of a dispute?
Long trials don't benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we undertake to favor dialogue and openness in the search for an amicable solution. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority.